Rock Film on Human Trafficking Wants All of Us to Fight this Modern Scourge
October 8th, 2008
“CALL + RESPONSE” is a new film designed to rally millions against human trafficking. The film’s producer and director, Justin Dillon, mobilized the music industry to draw attention to the dehumanizing nature of this scourge and stimulate community-based action to stop it. Some 27 million men, women and children are estimated to be enslaved worldwide. All the money earned will go towards funding field projects to address forms of trafficking.
View the trailer, and consider seeing the film with others. Help raise awareness regarding one of the greatest evils of our time.
This “rockumentary” opens October 9 in: San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Redwood City, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Jose, Austin, Denver, Atlanta, Nashville, Boston, and Washington, DC; October 17 in: San Diego, Dallas, Minneapolis, Chicago.
- Festival of Social Doctrine: “Multi-stakeholder Collaboration” December 8th, 2016
- The Missionary Oblates Wish You a Blessed Advent and Christmas December 6th, 2016
- Prayer for the Feast of The Immaculate Conception December 5th, 2016
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015