“Slavery in Supply Chains: The Role Businesses and Consumers Can Play in Ending Human Trafficking”
August 13th, 2012
Experts from the Alliance to End Slavery and Trafficking (ATEST) in a webcast, addressed the role businesses here in the U.S. and abroad can play to ensure their supply chains are free from slavery. To view the webcast and live chat, please click here.
This webcast is the second in a series of webcasts on the realities of modern-day slavery. To view ATEST’s first webcast on victims of modern-day slavery please click here.
Have something to add? Join the discussion on human trafficking on ATEST’s Facebook page.
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015