Lenten Resources on Immigration
February 12th, 2013
As we begin our Lenten journey of prayer, reflection and fasting, we hope these Lenten resources related to immigrants will be useful. Suggestions for Homilists: The Lenten Season and Lenten Resolutions on Behalf of Immigrants can be found on the USCCB Justice for Immigrants website. These offer materials that the Oblate community and parishes, and other supporters of immigrants, may use in advocating for and educating others on comprehensive immigration reform.
2013 is a very important year to push for the passing of immigration reform and it is absolutely critical that your Senators and Representatives hear from you.
Additionally, you can send a Justice for Immigrants e-post card to Congress by clicking on this link: www.capwiz.com/justiceforimmigrants/issues/alert/?alertid=62312721&type=CO
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015