Marching for Immigration Reform in San Antonio
October 9th, 2013
The immigration march last weekend in San Antonio went well despite a lot of competition from other good causes!! About 300 people turned out to call on Congress to pass a Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill. An interesting march is planned for San Antonio on October 16 and 17. People will walk 30 miles through Rep. Lamar Smith’s district, taking in some of the small rural areas, to try to influence his position on immigration. Other advocacy actions are also being planned.
Thanks to OMI JPIC Committee Member, Patti Radle, for this information!
- Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship September 30th, 2016
- Superior General Louis Lougen, OMI Re-Elected September 30th, 2016
- A video tribute to Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI (1980-2016) September 22nd, 2016
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015