Consistent Life Joined Thousands at the March for Life on Wednesday
January 24th, 2014
Consistent Life members joined the March for Life in Washington on Wednesday, and shared their broad message of protection of life with other participants. Some thirty seminarians bunked down at the Oblate offices in Washington for a couple of days, while attending the March. A group of seminarians stays each year in the JPIC office space and other common areas of the OMI headquarters. We trust they stayed warm! Official Washington was shut down on Tuesday due to snow, and many area schools were still closed on Wednesday. The March for Life, however, proceeded as planned.
Here are some Roe Anniversary Events in the Media:
CNN offered an opinion piece by Christopher Hale, “Why Progressives Should Be Pro-Life.”
CL Endorser Shane Claiborne commented on the Roe anniversary in the Red Letter Christians blog.
BuzzFeed Politics did a photo essay on the Consistent Life contingent at the March for Life (CL and member groups Feminists Choosing Life of New York, Secular Prolife, and the Prolife Alliance of Gays and Lesbians, as well as friends at Life Matters Journal).
Consistent Life Information Tables
Consistent Life exhibited at the Cardinal O’Connor Conference, the Students for Life of America National Conference and the March for Life Exhibit Hall, reportedly receiving a lot of favorable responses at all of these.
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015