Best Wishes: JPIC staff Leave for ICCR.
May 21st, 2015
It is with mixed feelings that Oblate JPIC staff and comittee members say farewell to Christina Herman and yet happy to see her extend career boundaries with the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (ICCR) based in New York as their new program director. Christina worked as for the JPIC office since 2006.
Our Best Wishes to Christina as she joins ICCR!
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015