DONE! BANGLADESH RANA PLAZA FUND REACHES $30 MILLION GOAL.
June 17th, 2015
The Missionary Oblates, particularly through their membership and involvement in the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (ICCR) have expressed concern for the workers at the factory that collapsed at Rana Plaza in Bangladesh two years ago.
In April 2015, Missionary US Province signed onto a letter going to several corporations asking them to provide funds to help compensate victims of this tragedy hoping to generate a fund of $30 million called the “Rana Plaza Donors Trust Fund”.
That goal has been reached!
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015