Why Pope Francis Encyclical ‘Laudato Si’ Should be on the Reading List of Every CEO.
July 17th, 2015
Fr. Seamus Finn, OMI has written a new article on Huffington Post called, Why ‘Laudato Si’ Should be on the Reading List of Every CEO.
“There will be many interpretations of this Encyclical. Even before its release, detractors denounced it as political and economic “meddling”, a “rehash”, and a full frontal assault on fossil fuels. But I remain hopeful that more forward-thinking CEOs will hear the deeper ideas he is proposing. Pope Francis is clearly extending an invitation to corporate leaders who authentically wish to be a part of the solution to help heal the world.”
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015