Oblate JPIC office welcomes new intern Sister Nathanael Lee.
September 3rd, 2015
The Missionary Oblate JPIC office is proud to welcome Sister Nathanael Lee as JPIC intern beginning September 1. Sr. Lee is from South Korea and is a member of the Little Servants of the Holy Family, a congregation based in Korea.
Sr Lee attended Catholic University of Korea.We are excited to have Sr. Lee join our staff team. She will be voluteering her time to support our JPIC social justice ministry especially Eco-Spirituality, Climate Change, Anti-Nuclear Power and best practices in social justice organization.
Welcome Sr. Lee and best wishes in your studies.
- A video tribute to Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI (1980-2016) September 22nd, 2016
- 36th General Chapter of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate Convening in Rome September 16th, 2016
- Remembering Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI September 15th, 2016
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015