World AIDS Day – The Time to Act Is Now!
December 1st, 2015
December 1 is World AIDS Day. Observed since 1988, this year’s theme is The Time to Act Is Now. This annual observance is an opportunity for partners around the world to collaborate on HIV awareness and help us move closer to the goal of an AIDS-free generation. Read more about World AIDS Day 2015 at UNAIDS’ website.
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015