The Winter 2016 JPIC Report is Now Available On-Line!
January 15th, 2016
The Winter 2016 issue of the JPIC Report is now available online. It will soon be available in print form. Download the Winter 2016 JPIC Report here.
Please contact Meghan Gieske at firstname.lastname@example.org in the JPIC Office if you want to be added to the mailing list.
You can download past issues of the JPIC Report in the Resources section of the website.
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015