Fr. Séamus Finn, OMI, Speaks on Economic Justice & Catholic Social Teaching
September 8th, 2016
On Sept. 6 Fr. Séamus Finn, OMI was one of two presenters for a webinar hosted by the Conference of Major Superiors of Men (CMSM). The webinar – Toward a More Just Economic System – focused on the role of Catholic Social Teaching within the current economic system.
The Conference of Major Superiors of Men (CMSM) is an association of the leadership of men in religious and apostolic institutes in the United States. Its Justice and Peace Office assists the Conference in fulfilling its mission to “provide a corporate influence in church and society,” and to “promote dialogue and collaboration with the conference of bishops and other major groups in church and society,” particularly regarding issues of social justice domestically, internationally, and within the church.
Watch a recording of the webinar here:
- Festival of Social Doctrine: “Multi-stakeholder Collaboration” December 8th, 2016
- The Missionary Oblates Wish You a Blessed Advent and Christmas December 6th, 2016
- Prayer for the Feast of The Immaculate Conception December 5th, 2016
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015