Join The Human Thread’s Campaign with Macy’s and Kohl’s
October 4th, 2016
Based in Milwaukee, WI, The Human Thread seeks to foster awareness that promotes solidarity between consumers of clothing and those who produce them to create a more just economy and sustainable communities.
Between now and Black Friday (Nov. 25), The Human Thread is spearheading a postcard campaign. Postcards are being sent to the CEOs of Macy’s and Kohl’s in support of a living wage at locations where clothes sold in the U.S. are made. Please join Oblates JPIC in this effort.
Visit The Human Thread’s website to read more about the issue and download campaign postcards.
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015