Oblate JPIC is Hiring! Apply Today.
April 6th, 2018
Office Coordinator – Part Time
Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate – Justice, Peace and Integrity of Creation Office is seeking a part-time Office Coordinator. The Office Coordinator will provide administrative and coordination tasks for a small office; Assist with faith consistent investment and engagement ministry, office communications, and other projects. Effective written communication skills and a strong understanding of financial and bookkeeping transactions are a must.
Job Time: Part-Time (20 hours per week) Location: Washington, DC
Essential Job Function
- Assist in preparing and filing of corporate resolutions.
- Maintain records of corporate engagement actions
- Process checks, invoices and manage office bill payments
- Prepare financial reports as requested by the director
- Participate in staff meetings and record meeting minutes.
- Provide assistance with newsletter production
- Other administrative and clerical duties as assigned
- Associates degree required
- Strong understanding of financial and bookkeeping transactions
- Excellent written communications and administrative skills
- Research skills preferred
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage workload efficiently
- Administrative office experience preferred