Work with Indigenous Peoples
This section contains some stories about our work with indigenous peoples. The stories in this section were were provided to us by Oblate Communications, the official website of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate.
If you have a story to share, we’d love to hear from you. Please use our Share Your Story page to submit one today!
Stories via OMI Communications:
- Work with Indigenous Peoples
- Indigenous People: A People with a Past, a History and a Culture
- Mission with Indigenous Peoples of Latin America
- Our Ministry with Indigenous Peoples in Brazil
- Oblate Ministry among Aboriginal Peoples of Canada
- On Indigenous Peoples in the Philippines
- Garo and Khasi indigenous peoples face eviction