In North America, the OMI JPIC effort supports a variety of peace, justice, and environmentally related issues.
- We support immigrant rights and the rights of migrant laborers
- We fight for the rights of indigenous peoples
- We work to abolish the death penalty
- We support corporate social responsibility
- We encourage good environmental stewardship among young people and our parishioners through our ecological initiative and Eco-Missions
- We fight for economic justice in the United States
The headquarters of the OMI’s USA JPIC effort is based in the nation’s capitol, Washington, DC.
North America News
- A video tribute to Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI (1980-2016) September 22nd, 2016
- 36th General Chapter of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate Convening in Rome September 16th, 2016
- Remembering Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI September 15th, 2016
- Register Now for LaVista’s Fall Earth Literacy Program! September 9th, 2016
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015