In North America, the OMI JPIC effort supports a variety of peace, justice, and environmentally related issues.
- We support immigrant rights and the rights of migrant laborers
- We fight for the rights of indigenous peoples
- We work to abolish the death penalty
- We support corporate social responsibility
- We encourage good environmental stewardship among young people and our parishioners through our ecological initiative and Eco-Missions
- We fight for economic justice in the United States
The headquarters of the OMI’s USA JPIC effort is based in the nation’s capitol, Washington, DC.