Fr Seamus Finn OMI: What Pope Francis Can Teach the Presidents of Catholic Colleges and Universities (Huffington Post).
September 21st, 2015
In his latest article for Huffington Post, Fr Seamus Finn OMI writes, Praxis has been paramount for Pope Francis from the first moments when he appeared on the balcony in St Peter’s square a little more than two years ago.
Before offering the traditional blessing by the newly elevated pontiff he bowed his head and asked the people in the square and those watching and listening through electronic media to pray for him.
In numerous other situations and opportunities he has demonstrated a similar affinity for choosing personal and practical actions that bring the commandments and gospel teachings to life. The example of the Holy Father can offer guidance to many leaders in Catholic institutions and organizations as they wrestle with one very pressing question.
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
- Support the BRIGDE Act for Young Immigrants January 13th, 2017
- Remembering Dr. King’s Legacy Promotes Christian Unity January 5th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015