The Office of Justice, Peace, and Integrity of Creation coordinates the advocacy efforts in the United States of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate on behalf of the interests of the poor and abandoned in the U.S. and 65 countries where the Oblates are in mission.
Based in Washington, DC, the staff:
- Serves as a resource for members of the Oblate congregation;
- Supports the community organizing efforts of Oblates in the US;
- Coordinates the Faith Responsible Investing Program to advance just practices and policies by corporations in their worldwide operations;
- Collaborates with other NGOs to promote peace, justice, an ethic of consistent life, and the integrity of creation through our educational outreach. We also share concerns about the impact of policies on the poor with the US government, and international institutions such as the World Bank, the IMF, and the United Nations.
- Missionary Ecumenism: Justice, Peace, Integrity of Creation and Lutherans October 20th, 2016
- World Mission Sunday 2016: Mercy Changes the World October 19th, 2016
- Take Action to Support our Haitian Brothers and Sisters October 13th, 2016
- Saint Francis of Assisi: An Inspiration to Care for God’s Creation October 4th, 2016
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015