Join us in Washington, DC to make a powerful statement about the value of human life
November 23rd, 2015
Join us for the 2015 Life Chain, a peaceful, prayerful public witness of pro-life Americans standing in honor of 58 million lives lost to abortion.
WHEN: Sunday, December 6, 2015, 1:30 – 3 PM.
WHERE: Roughly 231 Michigan Ave NE, Washington, DC 20017 (near the Dominican House of Studies). We will be standing on the south sidewalk of Michigan Ave between the Dominican House of Studies and Trinity University’s Notre Dame Chapel.
Signs will be available, but please feel free to bring your own. Be mindful that this is a family-friendly event and your signs should be appropriate for all audiences.
For questions, please call 202-854-8763.
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015