Shop for Bargains and Make a Statement this Black Friday
November 21st, 2016
Join The Human Thread’s Campaign with Macy’s and Kohl’s
Based in Milwaukee, WI, The Human Thread seeks to foster awareness that promotes solidarity between consumers of clothing and those who produce them to create a more just economy and sustainable communities.
Between now and Black Friday (Nov. 25), The Human Thread is spearheading a postcard campaign. Postcards are being sent to the CEOs of Macy’s and Kohl’s in support of a living wage at locations where clothes sold in the U.S. are made. Please join Oblates JPIC in this effort.
Visit The Human Thread’s website to read more about the issue and download campaign postcards.
- Festival of Social Doctrine: “Multi-stakeholder Collaboration” December 8th, 2016
- The Missionary Oblates Wish You a Blessed Advent and Christmas December 6th, 2016
- Prayer for the Feast of The Immaculate Conception December 5th, 2016
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015