The OMI Justice and Peace/ Integrity of Creation Office is located in Washington, DC. It serves as a resource for Oblates in the U.S. and throughout the world to help them advocate on behalf of the poor and abandoned. JPIC Office staff represent the Oblates in advocacy efforts with the US government and international institutions such as the World Bank, the IMF, and the United Nations.
- Serve as a resource for US Oblates
- Support the community organizing efforts of Oblates in the US
- Coordinate the Faith Responsible Investing Program to advance just practices and policies by corporations in their worldwide operations
- Collaborate with other NGOs to promote peace, justice and the integrity of creation through education and advocacy
Issues we work on:
- Faith Responsible Investing
- Promoting the Integrity of Creation
- Human Rights
- Economic Justice issues such as:
- Social Justice issues such as:
- Peace issues such as:
- United Nations
Learn more about these issues and others in our newsletter JPIC News, and sign up here for our monthly E-Newsletter and Action Alerts (the form is on the left of this page).