The OMI Justice and Peace/ Integrity of Creation Office is in Washington, DC. It serves as a resource for Oblates in the U.S. and throughout the world to help them advocate on behalf of the poor and abandoned.
- Serve as a resource for US Oblates
- Support the community organizing efforts of Oblates in the US
- Coordinate the Faith Responsible Investing Program to advance just practices and policies by corporations in their worldwide operations
- Collaborate with other NGOs to promote peace, justice and the integrity of creation through education and advocacy
Issues we work on:
- Faith Responsible Investing
- Promoting the Integrity of Creation
- Human Rights
- Economic Justice issues such as:
- Social Justice issues such as:
- Peace issues such as:
- United Nations
Learn more about these issues and others in our newsletter JPIC News, and sign up here for our monthly E-Newsletter and Action Alerts (the form is on the left of this page).