Intel Posts its White Paper on Conflict Minerals to the SEC website
December 2nd, 2011
Socially responsible shareholders have applauded Intel Corporation for responding to their concerns and suggestions around conflict mineral policy and transparency. The Company agreed to post the company’s white paper “Intel’s Efforts to Achieve a ‘Conflict Free’ Supply Chain” to the SEC website last week.
Over the past several months, many shareholders affiliated with ICCR (including the Missionary Oblates) have pressed Intel to use its position as a sustainability leader to educate, and influence the marketplace on this issue. Being the first issuer to post a white paper on the SEC’s website is a significant step toward informing a broader audience of real progress being made by industry-wide and multi-stakeholder processes to bring an end to the bloodshed in the DRC minerals supply chain.
- A video tribute to Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI (1980-2016) September 22nd, 2016
- 36th General Chapter of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate Convening in Rome September 16th, 2016
- Remembering Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI September 15th, 2016
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015