Intel Posts its White Paper on Conflict Minerals to the SEC website
December 2nd, 2011
Socially responsible shareholders have applauded Intel Corporation for responding to their concerns and suggestions around conflict mineral policy and transparency. The Company agreed to post the company’s white paper “Intel’s Efforts to Achieve a ‘Conflict Free’ Supply Chain” to the SEC website last week.
Over the past several months, many shareholders affiliated with ICCR (including the Missionary Oblates) have pressed Intel to use its position as a sustainability leader to educate, and influence the marketplace on this issue. Being the first issuer to post a white paper on the SEC’s website is a significant step toward informing a broader audience of real progress being made by industry-wide and multi-stakeholder processes to bring an end to the bloodshed in the DRC minerals supply chain.
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015