APRIL 10: JOIN THE MARCH FOR IMMIGRATION REFORM IN WASHINGTON D.C.
April 2nd, 2013
On April 10th, faith leaders and communities will join thousands of union members, immigrants and supporters in sending a message to lawmakers: Pass Comprehensive Immigration Reform in 2013! The Rally for Citizenship will be held on the West Lawn of the U.S Capitol Building in DC
April 10th is the anniversary of the largest mobilization for immigrant rights in recent history (April 10, 2006) when over 70 cities across the US took action to encourage the Congress to take actions on real Immigration reform.
Supporters for immigration reform will educate, march, rally, pray and knock on the doors of Congress until commonsense immigration reform that includes a realistic path to citizenship.
- A video tribute to Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI (1980-2016) September 22nd, 2016
- 36th General Chapter of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate Convening in Rome September 16th, 2016
- Remembering Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI September 15th, 2016
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015