Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
March 5th, 2014
“Cosmos: A Space-Time Odyssey” is a sequel to the landmark series “Cosmos: A Personal Voyage,” written and hosted by space visionary Carl Sagan in the 1980s. The series offers a grand view of the cosmos as it covers humanity’s pursuit of knowledge and the ever-expanding boundaries of astrophysics. Each scientific discovery in the fields of astrophysics and cosmology is unfurled to reveal a bloom of knowledge that has allowed us to behold the grandeur of the universe.
Don’t miss the premier of this 13 part television series: Standing Up in the Milky Way, which airs on Sunday, March 9 at 8pm. Find it on Fox TV as well as the National Geographic Channel. Viewing information is on the National Geographic website.
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015