Oblate JPIC Meet Organizational Partners
June 4th, 2015
Oblate JPIC maintains a collaborative relationship with some organizations that support us in the ministry for justice and peace and those who get financial support for programs from the U.S Missionary Oblates.
This week, the JPIC staff has been meeting with partner organizations that are based in Washington DC. Oblates JPIC Director Fr. Ponce and George met with the leadership team from Washington Office on Latin America (WOLA) and also with the Latin America Working Group (LAWG).
Both organizations have a long history of strong commitment to human rights and social justice with a deep understanding of U.S foreign policy towards Latin America.
The meetings focused on sharing common areas of collaborations, learn about new initiatives, programs by the partners. It was also a moment to explore opportunities for future support and collaborations on new challenging issues in the JPIC ministry.
These organizations expertise in campaigns, research and advocacy allow us to do far more than we could alone as JPIC office. Their commitment to social justice and integrity of creation is admirable. JPIC is glad to have them as partners.
- A video tribute to Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI (1980-2016) September 22nd, 2016
- 36th General Chapter of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate Convening in Rome September 16th, 2016
- Remembering Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI September 15th, 2016
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015