Tijuana: Oblate JPIC holding workshop series on the Encyclical Laudato Si.
July 30th, 2015
Oblates JPIC Director Fr. Antonio Ponce OMI is leading series of workshops discussing Pope Francis’ new environmental encyclical on the environment – On Care for Our Common Home (Laudato Si‘). Parish leadership, youth and catechetical leadership teams are attending the workshop, which is being held at San Eugenio Parish in Tijuana. Laudato Si workshop is a time for Prayer, Reflection and Discussion on how to take actions on Laudato Si. The workshops on Laudato Si ends first week of August and we are hoping to expand to these workshop series to other Oblates parishes in the Province. JPIC expresses sincere gratitude to the parish of San Eugenio for the invitation and colloboration to Care for Our Common Home.
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015