2015 Labor Day Statement by U.S. Catholic Bishops:Importance Of Work In Building And Supporting Families.
September 4th, 2015
“The continuing struggles of most families to make ends meet are on display before our eyes, both at home and abroad. This Labor Day, we have a tremendous opportunity to reflect on how dignified work with a living wage is critical to helping our families and our greater society thrive,” said Archbishop Thomas G. Wenski of Miami Chairman Committee on Domestic Justice and Human Development at USCCB. Archbishop Wenski addressed the issue in the 2015 Labor Day statement of the U.S Bishops statement, which focuses on focuses on the relationship between work and the family. Read the 2015 Labor Day statement here.
- A video tribute to Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI (1980-2016) September 22nd, 2016
- 36th General Chapter of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate Convening in Rome September 16th, 2016
- Remembering Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI September 15th, 2016
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015