2015 Labor Day Statement by U.S. Catholic Bishops:Importance Of Work In Building And Supporting Families.
September 4th, 2015
“The continuing struggles of most families to make ends meet are on display before our eyes, both at home and abroad. This Labor Day, we have a tremendous opportunity to reflect on how dignified work with a living wage is critical to helping our families and our greater society thrive,” said Archbishop Thomas G. Wenski of Miami Chairman Committee on Domestic Justice and Human Development at USCCB. Archbishop Wenski addressed the issue in the 2015 Labor Day statement of the U.S Bishops statement, which focuses on focuses on the relationship between work and the family. Read the 2015 Labor Day statement here.
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015