Congratulations to Mary O’Herron for 33 Years of Service to the Oblates
March 8th, 2016
On March 2, the Provincial Fr. Bill Antone, OMI, all U.S. Province Administration employees and 391 Oblates joined JPIC staff for a farewell party to celebrate the retirement, stewardship and commitment of Mrs. Mary O’Herron to the Missionary Oblates JPIC office. Mary’s work and contributions to the Oblates will always be valued and remembered. Her dedication to the Oblates JPIC ministry is worthy of admiration.
An appreciation booklet with personal message from current and former colleagues was presented to Mary for her 33 years of faithful service to the Oblates.
Our prayers and best wishes to Mary.
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
- Support the BRIGDE Act for Young Immigrants January 13th, 2017
- Remembering Dr. King’s Legacy Promotes Christian Unity January 5th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015