Fr. Seamus Finn, OMI, Moderates Sustainable Banking Rountable at Oblate School of Theology
April 7th, 2016
On April 6 the OIP Trust www.oiptrust.org joined with the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility www.ICCR.org , the Socially Responsible Investing Coalition of San Antonio www.SRIC-south.org and the Global Alliance for Banking on Values www.gabv.org to sponsor a roundtable on Sustainable Banking. The event was moderated by Rev. Seamus Finn, OMI, and took place at the Whitley Theological Center at Oblate School of Theology in San Antonio, TX.
The roundtable brought together local bankers, faith consistent investors, academics and asset managers. The panelists helped to identify and demonstrate models of sustainable banking that are consistent with the kinds of banks that Pope Francis continues to call for as he calls the global community to the creation of a Capitalism 2.0 that offers needed services to all especially the poor and marginalized and places a much higher priority on “care for our common home”.
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015