Laudato Si’ in Practice – Fr. Séamus Finn, OMI, on Vatican Radio
May 18th, 2016
Nearly a year after the release of Pope Francis’ encyclical Laudato Si’, Devin Watkins of Vatican Radio spoke to Fr. Séamus Finn about how the Holy Father’s challenges to the global economy have been put into practice.
As Chair of the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility and Chief of Faith Consistent Investment at the Missionary Oblates, Fr. Seamus assists corporations and religious institutions in investing and operating in a faith-conscious manner. He said there are several projects, which aim at putting Pope Francis’ teachings into practice.
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015