Cast Your Vote! Urban Garden at Oblate Residence Featured in Saveur Magazine Blog Competition
August 23rd, 2016
“The Culture of Collards” has been nominated for Best Food Video at SAVEUR Magazine. This short film, which takes a look at the complex cultural and culinary history of collards, features DC farmers Gail Taylor of Three Part Harmony Farm at the Oblate Residence in Washington, DC and Rebecca Lemos & Lola Bloom of City Blossoms, and culinary historian Michael W. Twitty.
Then visit Saveur Magazine to cast your vote under the Best Food Video category!
- A video tribute to Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI (1980-2016) September 22nd, 2016
- 36th General Chapter of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate Convening in Rome September 16th, 2016
- Remembering Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI September 15th, 2016
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015