The US JPIC Advisory Committee is a mix of Oblates and lay persons experienced in issues of justice, economic development and ecology. It serves as a sounding board and advisory body for the JPIC Office.
Current members are:
- Dr. Victor Carmona, Chair
- Fr. Ray Cook, OMI, Council Rep.
- Fr. Séamus Finn, OMI, Consultant
- Fr. Quilin Bouzi, OMI, Consultant
- Mr. Gary Huelsmann, Consultant
- Bro. Jason Rossignol, OMI
- Sr. Maxine Pohlman, SSND, Consultant
- Ms. Patti Radle
- George Ngolwe, Consultant