New On-Line Course on Water at Duquesne University
July 10th, 2012
An exciting new course is available on water in Duquesne University’s free on-line program in Justice, Peace and the Integrity of Creation.
Entitled “Water, Environment, and Development,” the course addresses three common problems with water: sufficiency, availability, and quality, gives helpful suggestions for addressing these problems, and challenges students to think through approaches to solving water problems in their own circumstances.
Dr. Stanley Kabala of Duquesne’s Center for Environmental Research and Education, who developed the course, is an expert on global environmental concerns.
To learn more about Duquesne University’s distance-education program in Justice, Peace and the Integrity of Creation or to take the course on water, go to www.duq.edu/jpic.
- A video tribute to Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI (1980-2016) September 22nd, 2016
- 36th General Chapter of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate Convening in Rome September 16th, 2016
- Remembering Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI September 15th, 2016
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015