Sr. Barbara Aires, SC and Vidette Bullock Mixon Winners Of ICCR’s 2013 Legacy Award
September 18th, 2013
Leaders in shareholder advocacy to be honored at ICCR’s “Breaking the Bonds” event on 9/26 in NYC.
The Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (ICCR) has announced the recipients of this year’s Legacy Award. Sr. Barbara Aires SC of the Sisters of Charity of St. Elizabeth, NJ and Vidette Bullock Mixon of Wespath Investments will be honored at the ICCR annual fundraising event in New York on September 26. The ICCR Legacy Award was created to honor those whose work has provided a strong moral foundation and an enduring record of demonstrated influence on corporate policies.
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
- Support the BRIGDE Act for Young Immigrants January 13th, 2017
- Remembering Dr. King’s Legacy Promotes Christian Unity January 5th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015