Each Wednesday in Lent…
March 7th, 2014
It’s the beginning of the 40 days of Lent, a period for sacrifice, prayer and almsgiving. You are invited to join in the Fast 4 Families every Wednesday as a sacrifice and solidarity for immigration reform.
Take the pledge here: Fast every Wednesday during the season of Lent as an act of witness to the fierce moral urgency of protecting immigrant families that are torn apart every day.
- January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month January 17th, 2017
- Fr. Seamus Finn among Presenters at the Rome Roundtable 2017 January 17th, 2017
- Investors and Public Health Groups Voice Support for Affordable Care Act January 13th, 2017
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015