The Oblates support the international peace movement through active involvement in Pax Christi, the national Catholic Peace Movement. We understand our work for economic and social justice to be essential to the work of creating the foundation for a peaceful world. Specific peace campaign involvement includes support for:
- eradication of land mines
- opposing nuclear weapons and proliferation
- School of the Americas Vigil
- Human Rights campaigns on Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
- Peace Zones in the Philippines
Please also visit the website of the Washington DC Metro chapter of Pax Christi.