Mass for Immigration Reform – Sunday, September 8
August 28th, 2013
Catholics and other people of faith are encouraged to pray and act in solidarity with migrants on Sunday, September 8. On that Sunday, Catholic bishops and priests from all major dioceses across the country will preach a coordinated message supporting immigration policy. The Mass for Immigration Reform action on September 8th is to urge Members of Congress to pass immigration reform legislation that includes a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants.
Please make use of the following resources in your parish on September 8th:
- Homily Helps for August – Sept. 8 from the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Bulletin Insert, Urging the U.S. House to Pass Bi-partisan Immigration Reform Legislation
- Intercessions to be used during the Mass for immigration reform.
More information available at www.justiceforimmigrants.org
- A video tribute to Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI (1980-2016) September 22nd, 2016
- 36th General Chapter of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate Convening in Rome September 16th, 2016
- Remembering Fr. Kennedy Katongo, OMI September 15th, 2016
Latest Video & Audio
- Goodbye to Plastic Bags in Laredo Texas April 14th, 2015
- Mexican Migrant Children Forgotten at the Border January 22nd, 2015